FIG Partners' Investment Banking team leverages its appreciation for smaller firms' need to raise additional capital for growth with an understanding that quality of service and execution is the defining quality that sets a firm apart from its competitors. M&A and Advisory services are also key components to providing thorough support to our bank and thrift partners.
Capital Market Services:
- Private and Public Placement of Equity and Debt
- Placement of Trust Preferred
- Private Equity Transactions
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Whole Bank Sales and Branch Divestitures
- Buy-Side Assistance with Acquisitions
- Merger of Equals
- Succession Planning
- Strategic Alternative Analysis
- Fairness Opinions
- Distressed Assets
The principals at FIG Partners have been involved in over $4 Billion of equity raises for financial institutions and have worked on over 75 whole bank transactions throughout the United States. Below are lists of recent transactions in which the FIG team has participated.